Why small groups?
"Those baptized devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers" Acts 2:42
Small groups have a simple purpose to bring people together in Jesus Christ. Meaningful relationships can be hard to find, and that's why Pathways small group ministry exist to make authentic Christ centered relationships relevant and accessible to you.
What is a small group?
- Small groups: Meet regularly together (typically every other week)
- Discuss questions about how our faith applies to our life
- Pray together
- Grow in fellowship together through Christ centered community
- Live out our faith together through service opportunities
- Share meals together (sharing dinner together is also encouraged dependent on what time you meet)